We Can Fix All of Your Willowbrook Garage Door Problems
Do you have a garage door problem in Willowbrook? Our Willowbrook door repair company looks forward to assisting you with your garage door repair or replacement service in Willowbrook, IL.
Need Emergency Willowbrook Garage Repair Assistance?
Call us for our garage door repair specials. Get $20 off spring repair or any service call for garage doors or openers.
Shopping for New Garage Doors in Willowbrook?
Looking to buy a new garage door? Our Willowbrook garage door repairmen have experience working on all makes and models of garage doors, garage door openers, and more.
Garage Door Repairs Willowbrook
Do you have a garage door problem in Willowbrook? Our garage door repair company in Willowbrook can repair your garage door. Our garage door repairmen specialize in the repair and maintenance of garage doors. We use the most modern, up-to-date equipment in Willowbrook. We perform services on time and in most cases in 1 day. We will restore the lost function of your garage door in less time and for less money than any other Willowbrook garage door repair company.
Willowbrook garage door services include:
- Willowbrook garage door repair
- Garage spring repair in Willowbrook
- Willowbrook garage door parts
- Willowbrook garage door installation services
- Fix or replace garage door openers in Willowbrook
Willowbrook, Illinois is a village located in DuPage County and is home to approximately 8,500 people. With around 4,200 households, the village was originally part of the Ridgemoor subdivision that became a village in 1960.
Home to just 167 people in 1960, the area was named after the willow trees that were lined along a creek. Fast forward to the 1970s and the area saw a lot of retail and industrial growth, bringing more people to the area. In the 1980s, the village was cleaned up to make it look more attractive to those living in the area. The focus was primarily on a swamp that was turned into a pond so it could be used recreationally. By 2000, the population had grown to almost 9,000 people and more homes had been built. To this day, Willowbrook continues to attract those who wish to work in the local industries and others who want to bring their family up somewhere safe.
Home to Many Businesses
Willowbrook is home to many businesses, making it the ideal place to live and work. Some of the area’s top employers include:
- Accenture – A professional services company
- CDW – A multi-brand technology solutions provider
- Discover – A financial transaction processing company
- P Morgan – An investment banking and asset management company
- Motorola Mobility – A telecommunications manufacturer
- Northwestern University – A university whose main campus serves 16,500 students
- Tata Consultancy Services – A computer hardware and software company
- The University of Chicago – A well-known university which employs more than 10,000 people
- The University of Illinois at Chicago – A university whose main campus serves more than 30,000 students
- United Airlines – A major American airline
There are always many jobs available in Willowbrook, ensuring it is the ideal place for young professionals and families to live.
Below you will find the industries that employ the most people, starting with the largest industries at the top:
- Installation, maintenance, and repair industries
- Transportation industry
- Personal care and service industry
- Construction and extraction industries
- Food preparation and serving-related industries
- Production industry
- Office and administrative support industries
- Healthcare support industry
- Management industry
- Sales and related industry
- Material moving industry
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other similar occupations
- Protective services inc. firefighting
- Business and financial industry
- Maintenance, building, and grounds cleaning industries
- Library and educational instruction industries
- Engineer and architecture industries
- Mathematical and computer industries
- Social service and community industries
- Art, design, entertainment, and media industries
- Health technologist and technicians industries
- Legal industry
Each of these industries helps to contribute to the local area’s economy. This ensures that the beautiful village of Willowbrook continues to thrive.
Homes in Willowbrook
The average cost of a home in Willowbrook is $233,900 which is approximately $39,000 more than the national average.
If you wish to rent a home in the village, the cost would be approximately $1,500. This is almost $500 more than the national average.
More people own the home that they live in, with just 23% renting the home they live in. This shows that more people are willing to settle in the village and call it their home for a long time. Knowing this makes Willowbrook more attractive to those who are looking for somewhere to live for many years.
Unique City Features in Willowbrook
Timber Lake Park
Found near Lakewood Drive, Willowbrook, IL, 60527, Timber Lake Park is a wonderful natural wildlife area that is complete with playgrounds, and bodies of water. Found in the middle of a suburban area, the Park offers you a chance to escape from busy village life. With fish, turtles, and frogs calling the Park their home, you can enjoy the wildflowers and all that nature has to offer.
The Kerry Piper
Named after a well-known piper from Ireland, this Irish pub has an authentic interior and is ideal for those who want to experience something a little different. Complete with an Irish menu and American meals there is also live entertainment from time to time. Located at 7900 Joliet Road, Willowbrook, IL 60527, the pub is open Monday – Saturday 11:30 am – 1:00 am and Sunday 12 pm – 10 pm. If you want to have an afternoon or an evening somewhere special, The Kerry Piper is the place to be.
Graue Mill and Museum
This beautiful mill can be found at 3800 York Road, Oakbrook, IL, 60523. Open from 10 am – 4:30 pm Tuesday to Sunday. An operating mill in addition to a homestead, the mill is the only operating mill in Chicago.
Standing next to the Frederick Graue House, the area provides so much to the local community and showcases what life was like in the 19th century.
Black Horizon Brewing Company Taproom
Found at 7560 S Quincy St, Willowbrook, IL 60527-5545, the Black Horizon Brewing Company Taproom is a microbrewery that sells award-winning beer. With the opportunity to try something different every time you visit the Taproom, you can also enjoy playing video games along with board games if you wish. Complete with an intimate but relaxed feel, the Taproom provides beers and other drinks that come from all around the world. If you would like to do something a little different when you’re in Willowbrook, this is the place to visit.
Other Interesting Pieces of Information
The majority of people who live in Willowbrook are aged 64 or higher. The second-largest demographic is aged between 55 and 64 years old. This means that many people will soon retire, opening up more jobs for the younger generation. However, the percentage of older people in the village indicates that Willowbrook is a relatively safe place to live.
When it comes to the subject of education, most people have a Bachelor’s degree. The second-largest demographic has a college or associate’s degree.
The median household income for those who live in Willowbrook, IL is $71,600. This is approximately $10,000 more than the national average.