You’re up to your ears in household renovation. You may think to yourself, what’s the necessity of a beautiful, well-functioning garage door in this picture?
A garage door at best can perfectly compliment your rustic home with a solid wood door; especially if your driveway and attached garage faces the street in your neighborhood, your garage door is visible. Do you want to disrupt the aesthetic whole of your home with a rust-spackled garage door?
A well-functioning garage door is an absolute necessity for anyone who values the items stored within it. Consider this: your garage door is the largest moving object in your home. Several things can potentially go awry in its running: it could derail from its track, one of its springs could pop loose, and the door could fall onto one of your preciously cherished automobiles. This repair can be hazardous for even the most earnest do-it-yourself types: we advise our clients to call the professionals, as a garage door can weigh about 400 pounds!
We service all of the DuPage, Cook, Lake, Kane Counties and more. For immediate emergency garage door repairs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or a free design consultation, call us toll free at 888-366-7999. You can also get round the corner services at these DuPage County, IL offices:
- For the general DuPage area, call (630) 543-1877
- For Hinsdale, call 630-325-1012
- For Oak Brook, call 630-325-2552
- For Elmhurst, call 630-833-4949
- For Lombard, call 630-543-8290
- For Glen Ellyn, call 630-858-8400
- For Wheaton, call 630-668-0000
- For Bloomingdale, call 630-529-8779
- For Addison, call 630-543-8336
- For Wood Dale, call 630-543-8196
- For Darien, call 630-985-1500
- For Westmont, call 630-969-1877
Don’t hesitate to call Allied Garage Door today!